Friday, October 8, 2010

Watching your team get dominated

I got to experience something last night, that I never have in person. I got to see the Braves get absolutely dominated by Tim Lincecum to the point where I'm pretty sure everyone in the 9th inning just wanted to strike out and get the game over with.

It's a weird feeling to see your team absolutely hopeless, especially when they are in the playoffs!!!!!!! The Braves only had 4 players who will be starters for any team next year. Beyond that, you could argue that only two (McCann and Heyward) actually deserve to be starting.

When it comes down to it, I'm surprised that San Francisco CSI didn't have to use a rape kit for the braves locker room last night......

On a side note, the commercials that are constantly playing during the playoff games are terrible. Sure theses Foster's commercials were funny....in 1997 but now they are just too damn predictable. But by far the worst one is for the XL Chalupa at Taco Bell. Joe Girardi proved in the Directv ads that he can't act and that he seriously needs to get some braces that don't make him look like the nerdy best friend in an 80's movie. And if anyone can prove the Mariano Rivera has actually ever eaten a chalupa I will give them $20.

G

1 comment:

  1. Interesting commentary for the inital post. I look forward to understanding sports a little better...

    ReplyDelete